From the creator of The Boring Book, a New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Book Shinsuke Yoshitake is back with a witty, thought-provoking picture book for our times. There Must Be More Than That is all about perspective
, and wading past the bad to embrace the possibility of good.
- A thoughtful and laugh-out-loud exploration into an uncertain ever after
- Empowers readers to choose their own future
- A powerful antidote to anxiety for kids unsure about current events and what comes next What does the future hold? This question can be daunting--or delightfully promising Readers of all ages will seek solace in this smart and spirited exploration of the good that might be right around the corner.
- Perfect for fans of Shinsuke Yoshitake
- Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for birthdays, holidays, and more
- Ideal for children ages 5 to 8 years old
- A great pick for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians and teachers
- Add it to the shelf with books like Sofia Valdez, Future Prez
by Andrea Beaty; What Do You Do With an Idea?
by Kobi Yamada; and Dream Big, Little One
by Vashti Harrison.